Amboy Bank logo
Client Service
In This Section
Client Service

Frequently Asked Questions

General Banking FAQs

Online FAQs

General Banking FAQs

How do I change my mailing address?
For the protection of our clients, this request needs to be submitted in writing with the account owner's signature. Please include your old address as well as the new address and any changes to your telephone numbers. Also, please provide the account numbers associated with the address change. You may drop the request off at your local branch or mail it to us at:
Amboy Bank
3590 US Highway 9
Old Bridge, NJ 08857

What address should I mail my loan payments to?
Loan payments can be mailed to:
Amboy Bank Attention Loan Operations
3590 US Highway 9
Old Bridge, NJ 08857.

How do I activate my Amboy Visa Check Card?
To activate your Check Card, you must first use it with your PIN at any ATM. For security reasons you must activate your card within 30 days or you will need to apply for a new card. After you activate your new card, be sure to destroy your old card.

How do I obtain a new or replacement Amboy Visa Check Card?
If you are currently enrolled in our internet banking service, AmboyNET, you can order a Visa Check Card by logging into your account. Once logged in, select the "Client Center" tab located on the top right side of the screen. From here, you can request a new card or a replacement card if your current card is damaged or not working. If you do not have internet access to your account, please visit your local branch and request an application for a Visa Check Card.

Where can I find the routing transit number for my checking account?
The routing transit number is the 9-digit number located in the bottom left corner of your check. The number located to the right of the routing transit number is your account number, followed by the check serial number.


Online FAQs

How do I update my email address?
To update your email address, please login to your account using the AmboyNET tab on our home page. Once logged in, select the "Options" tab located at the top of the screen. From here you can edit your email address.

How do I obtain my password to open my eStatement?
Please login to your account using the AmboyNET tab on our home page. Once logged in, select the "Options" tab located at the top of the screen. At the bottom of the screen, find "eStatement Enrollment" and select "Edit". The password format is explained here. If you are still unable to open your eStatement, please contact us (800) 942-6269 for further assistance.

What if I forgot my AmboyNET or eCorp password?
To retrieve your password, please select the "Forgot My Password" link located in the corresponding login box on our homepage. Enter your Access ID and your password will be emailed to you (eCorp clients will receive a temporary password). The next time you login, you will be prompted to select a new password.

How do I sign up for paperless statements?
To request electronic statements, please login to your account using the AmboyNET tab on our home page. At the top of the page, select the "Options" tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page, select "Edit" under eStatement Enrollment and follow the instructions.

Can I make online mortgage or Home Equity Loan/Line payments?
Using AmboyNET, you can transfer funds from your Amboy checking account to your Amboy loan to make a payment. Any payment made outside of a billing cycle, will only be applied to your outstanding principal balance. If your loan payment is automatically deducted from your checking account and you wish to make an extra principal payment, we recommend that you mail the payment to us or bring it to your local branch.

Can I export my account information to financial management software such as Quicken?
You can export account information into Quicken, QuickBooks and Microsoft Money. You can also export your account information as a .csv (comma separated value) file which is recognized by most spreadsheet applications. For further instructions, click here.

Norton Secured: Powered by Verisign FDIC Equal Housing Lender