Amboy periodically spotlights a few business clients that have been working with us for at least a year. We want you to know that we support our clients with personalized business services that can help you finance your business and improve efficiency.

Old Bridge Dental

“Quality and Caring” is the philosophy at Old Bridge Dental, and it shows in all they do. They believe that their patients have a right to expect excellent dental work in a comfortable environment. They cater to their patients’ schedules with convenient operating hours and same-day dentistry where possible, and their knowledgeable and friendly staff work to make every patient feel at home. (They even offer complementary coffee and umbrellas for patrons to borrow if they get caught in the rain!) The staff at Old Bridge Dental has a love of general dentistry because it allows them to see a variety of patients and care for a variety of needs. They enjoy being a part of their patients’ lives- from their routine dental care to changing lives and smiles for the better.
  About 85% of the work done at their state-of-the-art facility is preventative and maintenance work, such as cleanings and fillings. The other 15% are more complex dentistry cases, including rehabilitation cases and cosmetic dentistry. Many of Dr. Robert Griggs’ local peers refer their patients to Old Bridge Dental for this kind of dentistry because they know his work is superior. Dr. Griggs is also a seven time NJ Top Dentist via New Jersey Monthly. He keeps current in his field by exceeding the required continuing education for his license and the outfitting the office with ultramodern equipment. He is also the co-chair of the Forum for Advanced Dental Studies (FADS), where he speaks on topics including new techniques and products in dentistry, as well as treatment philosophy.
 Dr. Griggs and the Old Bridge Dental staff also give back to the community with gestures both big and small. Dr. Griggs works with Mission Partners to bring members of his staff to the Dominican Republic, where they provide dental work, eyeglasses and parasite vaccinations to those in need. Knowing that baseball is embedded into their culture, Dr. Griggs also purchased baseball equipment for two Dominican Republic teams. Old Bridge Dental also hosts an annual Dentistry from the Heart event, where those who can’t afford dentistry can come in for free dental work. The staff also brings smiles to the faces of Old Bridge residents by passing out tulips to the public and delivering them to patients at the Summer Hill Nursing Home, next door to Old Bridge Dental.

Old Bridge Dental
  125 Highway 516
  Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Hometown Family Wellness Center

As a pre-medical student Dr. Russell Brokstein started out looking for a way to help patients without drugs or surgery. Upon researching the available options, he found that Chiropractic care not only eliminates many health problems, but prevents them by getting to the underlying source of the problem. Dr. Brokstein opened Hometown Family Wellness Center in 2005 and is a member of the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors. Dr. Brokstein is experienced in working with a diverse range of people and conditions, including elders, adults, teens, children and sports medicine. Hometown Family Wellness Center also offers Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and Physiotherapy, Medical Weight Loss and Allergy Treatment services.

“I came to Amboy Bank in 2005 with the intention of financing my practice, but ended up purchasing it outright because of the help from the bank. I continued my relationship with Amboy from then on because of the beneficial advice and friendly service that I’ve received. It doesn’t feel like you’re dealing with a business when you work with Amboy Bank.”

Hometown Family Wellness Center
9 Broadway
 Freehold, NJ 07728

Sam's Market

In 2003 when Harbans Singh bought Tony’s Market he changed the name to Sam’s Market after his son Sambjeet (Sam). Today, Mr. Singh and both of his sons smile in front of Sam’s Market which offers convenience store staples, as well as fresh produce, plants and ethnic specialties. Customers are greeted by name and a friendly welcome from Simerjit, Mr. Singh’s other son. Sam’s Market is just one of Mr. Singh’s businesses enterprises that keep him busy.

“I am grateful to Amboy Bank for providing the financing to open Sam’s Market. It opened up the door to more opportunity for business with Amboy Bank as well as banking services for my family. Just as my customers walk in and are known by name, I feel the same way as a client at Amboy Bank’s Port Monmouth office.”

Sam’s Market
  303 Route 36
  Hazlet, NJ 07730


Business Clients

Amboy bank locations

Amboy Bank Headquarters
 3590 U.S. Highway 9
  Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Your business can be featured here.