March 21, 1921:
New headquarters opens at 100 North Broadway in South Amboy, diagonally across the street from its original location. The land was purchased for $18,000 and ground was broken in 1919. The grand building was designed by Holmes & Winslow, noted New York bank architects, and construction cost was the then-large sum of approximately $110,000. Today, despite experiencing damage in the 1950 Powder Pier explosion, this building still serves as one of our branches.